TNT conferences provide an ideal venue for industrial, academic and governmental organizations to share common objectives and drive the commercialisation of nanotechnology discoveries.
This year we have chosen Barcelona for TNT2009. This lively city is
located on the Spanish Mediterranean coast, and is well connected by road and
rail to other parts of Spain and Europe. In addition, Barcelona International Airport is the second largest in Spain. Research Institutes and Universities,
technology and research centres (ICN - CIN2 - IN2UB) and extensive business and
industrial activities, all combine to give Barcelona, and its
surroundings, its singular potential for commercial growth and
TNT2009 also wants to encourage local entrepreneurial companies, universities and technological research centers to join the conference, and to participate in the exhibition.
For this purpose, the organisation will set-up a macro exhibition area with standardized exhibition stands for Technological Research Centers, Universities and N&N initiatives from Cataluña area.
This Cataluña N&N macro-stand will therefore allow:
1. To represent the Scientific, Technological and Innovative agents of the Cataluña region as a whole.
2. To foster relationships between its members and other participants.
3. To promote Cataluña culture of innovation.
4. To better integrate the Catalan “Science-Technology-Company-Society” system in Europe.
5. To generate and develop scientific and technological knowledge
6. To improve competitiveness and contribute to the economic and social development of the Cataluña area
Join us at TNT2009 to meet new and former customers, to get feedback from clients and, why not?, to make new friends. See you in Barcelona