|The venue Auditorium "Principe Felipe"
The "Príncipe Felipe" Congress Hall-Auditorium was inaugurated in spring 1999. Its opening was a turning point for business tourism in the city of Oviedo and marked a crossroads for the hotel, catering and service sectors that have experienced significant development over recent years.
The building has been designed in a highly individualistic neoclassic style on the old water deposit in Oviedo, respecting its original architecture with the arches and vaults of the former tank that dates back to 1846. The water, the light and the size of the areas are the main identifying marks of the Congress Hall, which has now become the driving force of business and cultural tourism in Asturias.
The great versatility of the building allows to also celebrate acts with very different gaugings (from 50 to 2,000 people) but with numerous simultaneous activities (translation, projection…)